Convenient Transportation Services in West Fargo, ND
Take advantage of our exceptional transportation services in West Fargo, ND. Luxury Limousine & Sedan Service ensures you get around in style with our range of convenient transportation services. Whether you have an important meeting to get to or want to enjoy a fun night on the town, you can count on us.
Contact us today to book a vehicle reservation. We offer many great package deals to choose from and provide a fleet of vehicles suitable for any occasion, including for business or pleasure. Get in touch with us for more information or to book your ride.
Rules, Regulations, and Policies
The section below explains the rules, regulations, and policies of our limousine and sedan service:
- Payment: Appointments are held with a deposit made via credit card. The deposit amount is determined by the total cost of each appointment. The balance can be paid in cash to the driver or with a credit card at least three days prior to the reservation date.
- Food: Food, such as Jell-O shots, is not allowed in the vehicles. Silly string and glitter are not allowed in the vehicles either. However, some exceptions can be made for long-distance trips.
- Drinks: Beverages are allowed. However, there is a $10 fee for broken glasses and excessive spills. Therefore, we ask you please keep the liquids in the containers. We provide trash cans in every vehicle, and your driver can empty them at your request at any stop.
- Coolers: Coolers are allowed. Each of our vehicles is equipped with a cooler that is filled with ice and ready to be stocked at each stop.
- Cancellations: We have an industry-standard cancellation policy. If you cancel within 14 days, you may be entitled to a refund of your deposit. If you cancel within less than 14 days, you will still be liable for the full reservation price. However, we can issue a credit that can for use at a later date. Cancellations due to inclement weather can be credited and rescheduled for a later date; however, no cash refund will be given.
- Damages: Damages are defects considered beyond normal wear and tear. If something is damaged, the cost for repair will be charged to the cardholder who made the reservation. Other charges the cardholder will be liable for include unpaid overtime and excessive cleaning beyond normal usage.
- Last but not least, everyone must have a great time!
Contact us today to book your reservation. We provide transportation services in West Fargo, North Dakota, and the surrounding areas.